Job Responsibilities: Process Specialist
Salary: ₹10,000 – ₹25,000 a month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
About the team
Our Global Business Services (GBS) function brings together and radically simplifies customer service operations and internal support services. We enable innovation, both for our consolidated function as well as for other areas of Telstra.
Our focus is to deliver great experiences, to simplify and innovate, and drive Telstra’s profitability across a global operating footprint.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
- 3 to 6 Years of experience in process improvement, stakeholder management, process document, process re-designing, process re-engineering.
- Identify and implement business improvement opportunities using process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Human Centred Design to accelerate operational, productivity and customer experience improvements and metrics across Telstra.
- Identifies and acts to address process controls associated with current and proposed processes against business objectives and ensures alignment.
- Applies detailed process knowledge to analyse business and customer requirements and provide innovative solutions and recommendations by leveraging process re-engineering and automation technologies and frameworks.
- Lead and contribute to a continuous improvement culture through coaching and training of continuous improvement methodologies and industry best practice to the wider team.
- Facilitate customer and employee interviews and or workshops to detect pain points and optimise the user journey across all relevant touchpoints to ensure best in class customer experience.