Job Responsibilities: S&PP Pursuit Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
- Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
- Develop storytelling skills to support creative writing projects such as video scripting,
- significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
- Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
- Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content.
- Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.