Job Responsibilities: Infosec Auditor Analyst
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: 12th
- Participate in execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities.
- Experience conducting IT external and internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization.
- Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, cloud etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred.