Job Responsibilities: Data Center Security Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Key Job Responsibilities
- Direct and manage contract guard force to run daily data center operations.
- Handle site security incidents, escalations or any other security related issues.
- Provide after-hours on-call management support and participate in emergent, large scale event response when needed.
- Participate in re-occurring data center security audits and reviews.
- Executes established compliance processes with ADSIPL policies, standards, guidelines and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provides input on, and may develop security methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Write reports and communicate with management on the status of physical security operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in security or related fields; i.e., logistics, transportation, facilities amongst others
- 5+ years of commercial or industrial work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of Excel.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where numerous systems/applications/software are highly dependent.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong data-driven decision making and analytical skills.
- Ability to integrate into an International work environment.
- Must be prepared and have the ability to work and travel to Data Centers pan-cluster whilst on-call.
Click Here: Apply Now