Job Responsibilities: Contact Centre Associate
Salary: 25000 – 40000 per Month
Location: Work from Home
**As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:**
* Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions
* Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
* Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
* Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
* Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
* Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
* Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus.
- contact center, customer service, human resources, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet-based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling customer contacts, queries, and resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing processes with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.