Job Responsibilities : Senior Data Engineer
Salary : 30000 per month
Company : Danaher
Location : India IN
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines new medicines and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other our customers and their patients. With associates across 40 countries Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Business requirements analysis
- Work in an agile environment primarily in Snowflake
- Work to integrate classify and report on marketing and digital commerce effectiveness
- Technical assessment of Data availability and quality from multiple data source types that include Oracle EBS Salesforce MarTech systems (Adobe Google analytics Google ads Marketo) Snowflake
- Work with multiple business functions while primarily in marketing but closely work with the Data & Analytics team that is responsible for developing products using the latest technologies such as tools from Amazon Web Services Boomi Flow Snowflake Qlik Power BI and other Data Analytics solutions.
- Drive measurement analysis and testing initiatives supporting global and regional marketing programs
- Provide timely output of various ad-hoc analyses and processes in support of multiple departments
- Performs data mining using SQL query skills MicroStrategy and workflow designers
- Assist in analytics integrations and ensure accurate data collection and identify analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Program and automate information and delivery through data warehouse channels
Who you are
- Degree in Information Systems Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent Analytic creative and business focused problem solver
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with SQL advanced SQL cloud data platforms or Snowflake
- Experience with Cloud tools on AWS will be an asset
- Experience with RunMyJobs or Terraform will be an asset
- Experience with Python will be an asset
- Advanced proficiency in SQL APIs Excel Salesforce and statistical tools
- Experience in conducting database analytics / data-driven marketing with solid understanding of marketing automation concepts and practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in business analytics business intelligence (BI) or comparable analyst position handling large complex data sets
When you join us you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization where 80000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate you’ll try new things work hard and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences both visible and not found in our workforce workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you there’s no better time to find out.