Job Responsibilities: Workforce Staffing Coordinator
Salary: 25000 per month
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Utilize relevant channels to source candidates. Manage internal talent pipeline as well as 3P staffing agencies pipeline, ensuring candidates meet hiring bar prior to onboarding.
- Execute and audit New Hiring Events (NHE) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time.
- Guide staffing vendors & applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures.
- Support auditing compliances to define staffing processes including quality of new hires/ re-hire/ early attrition & candidate experience.
- Develop & maintain effective communication process to ensure smooth & efficient flow of information amongst the key stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within your designated Node or assigned geographical area.