Job Responsibilities: IT Support Assoc II
Salary: 45000 per month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good Understanding of basic computer hardware concepts and terminologies.
- Experience in supporting end-user hardware equipment’s like Desktop, laptops, Printers and scanners.
- Experience in supporting Windows operating system and Client software like MS Office, VPN etc.
- Good knowledge on networking concepts and basic troubleshooting.
- Basic Linux systems administration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of IT systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/e-mail with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT support.
- Experience troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals / Barcode scanners.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining laser printers and zebra printers.
- Experience in supporting Switches, WiFi, Routers & Firewall.
- Inventory management skills.
- Experience in supporting Apple Mac systems, Mac-OS and Linux systems.
- Network +/ CCNA Certification or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience/knowledge.