Job Responsibilities: HR Contact Centre Associate
Salary: 25000 – 35000 per Month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space.
In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information, and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care is essential for this position.
This is a seasonal position with an anticipated assignment of 6-7 months, subject to business needs.
As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus.
- 1+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet-based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling customer contacts, queries, and resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow the existing processes with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.