Job Responsibilities: Customer Service(SPS)
Salary: ₹24000 – 30000 per Month
Location: All Over India
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. The home location is as mentioned at the top of the JD, and associates are expected to be at this location on the date of joining.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.