Job Responsibilities: ERC DLS Team Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Amazon
Key responsibilities of this role
- Team performance. Support daily intraday operations and performance for approx. 20 ERC DLS associate. Provide training and guidance on policies, process, and systems to associates within the team. Manage process workflow within the team, review, and take actions on any associate exceptions. Facilitate stand ups and coach teams through the workflow.
- Problem Solving. Act as the first point of escalation for all POD support for the site and for the associate assigned. Track and share resolution with other POD support, team leads, and managers to mitigate repetitive issues.
- Roster Management. Collaborate with workflow management (WFM) to ensure employees are on the correct schedule/shift patterns and employees adhere to the planned schedule. Ensure payroll are accurate through audits, reporting, and other proactive measures.
- Team Metrics and Analytics. Monitor and report on intraday performance to the plan. Perform deep dives on major exception in the performance to the plan.
- Must be open and available for a variety of offered work schedules and shifts. Assigned shift and schedule may include weekends and/or evening shifts based on business need.
Click Here: Apply Now