Job Responsibilities: Content Reviwer
Salary: 10000 – 25000 per month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Advertisers.