Job Responsibilities: Service Delivery Associate
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with Delivery Teams to provide supporting services and recommendations to customers to help them transform, improve operations and lower costs
- Collaborate with AMS engineers, Service Teams, Delivery Managers and customers to ensure the appropriate handling, timely resolution and escalation of support cases and customer asks
- Liaise with customers during service disruptions to understand and assist in mitigating business impact.
- Compile reports and organize data for business reviews of operational and cost analysis for customers
- Access and learn how to use customer account tools to draw insights and address customer asks.
- Learn on the job to become an expert in AWS by deepening your skills in cloud computing through certification and training.
- Participate alongside Delivery Teams in customer requested meetings.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal technical teams and specialists to help customers achieve support outcomes.