Job Responsibilities: Medical Writing Services
Salary: ₹25,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Situational leadership, including delegation, empowerment, and accountability.
- Influence and guidance to ensure their performance meets or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Apply measures to retain good employees.
- Manage low performance through coaching and training; execute performance improvement plans or termination, as required.
- Attend manager meetings, and chair as invited.
- Sign off expenses/invoices/purchase orders for expenses, as authorized by MWS management.
- Be aware of client expectations for self and team members/line reports.
- Build and maintain collaborative client relationships, to cultivate efficient, productive, and professional working relationships that promote satisfaction and confidence.
- Respond appropriately to incidents of dissatisfaction, and provide feedback to MWS management.