Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
Salary: 25000 per month
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Responds to customer inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves issues, and researches orders.
- May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers (including order expediting, stock queries, reporting and stock rotation).
- May Identify, investigate, and participate in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with consumer laws.
- Maintains and updates electronic and/or hard copy records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
- Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.