Job Responsibilities: Medical Writer
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Writing and reviewing clinical/regulatory documents such as clinical trial protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, and according to ICH or other guidelines
- Other writing jobs and responsibilities assigned time to time
- Develop templates for reports and other regulatory documents.
- Take initiatives in process improvement areas
- Lead and mentor other writers
- Ability to work across teams as well as independently
- Good communication & coordination with various people involved in the process
- Good time management, and meeting deadlines and commitments
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makro provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle.
- MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific are MakroGroup Companies
- DDi Awarded by Insights Success, CIO, Corporate LiveWire, Pharma Tech Outlook, Clinical Informatics & SCRIP
- MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-time INC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
- MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part of Makro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people.