Job Responsibilities: Email Marketing Specialist
Salary: ₹25,000 a month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Age: 18 years or above
- Develop winning strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue through email communication.
- Own, execute, and complete email lifecycle from ideation to testing, including segmentation, setup, creative development, analysis, and optimization (A/B Testing, Drip, etc).
- Govern list management, including list health, segmentation, reputation, and growth.
- Create and manage trigger communications & drip campaigns.
- Design and optimize email automation journeys for timely, relevant, and personalized communications.
- Develop and recommend testing and traffic driving strategies within email and mobile.
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms.
- Knowledge of implementing creative strategies.
- Provide reports on email campaigns.
- Join client meetings as necessary and respond to clients accordingly.
- Experience with SMS campaigns and phone dialers is an added plus.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of email marketing and marketing automation experience in a performance environment; CRM marketing development & implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience in a previous email management role overseeing a database of a large number of contacts and emails per month.
Quantitative orientation with experience using analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics.
Click Here: Apply Now
Tags: digital marketing jobs for freshers in hyderabad,digital marketing jobs for freshers in mumbai,digital marketing jobs for freshers in pune,digital marketing jobs for freshers in chennai,digital marketing jobs for freshers in delhi,digital marketing jobs for freshers in mnc companies,online digital marketing jobs for freshers