Job Responsibilities: DGM – Transitions
Salary: 25000 per month
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Gain an indepth understanding of Client requirements, expectations (SLAs, performance parameters etc), standards and procedures and help establish exit (gating) criterion for the transition phases.
- Setup the transition/project management, track & report, governance of all transitions supported in line with the agreed transition methodology, framework and tools.
- Track scope changes and raise relevant CR’s.
- Understand the contractual requirements from both client and Cognizant perspective.
- Help transition lead formulate strategies and plans for setting up a transition environment following a RFP win.
- Remind PM towards commercial transition project milestones (if any) and ensure that invoices are raised by the project manager with reference to these dates and/or on completion of deliverables.
- Review the outcome of the Transition deliverables to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve future delivery in terms of cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Establish communication plan & ensure it is followed (both internal & external).
- Monitor, evaluate & report risks during each phase of transition.