Job Responsibilities: Associate-Email Marketing
Salary: 25000 per month
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will work hand in hand with the Digital Strategists and lead email campaigns, processes, and systems within the growth marketing team. Working closely on several projects simultaneously within marketing, your role will be to strategize, execute and analyze email campaigns sent out on the behalf of the organization with building, implementing, and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
A Day in the Life:
- Conducting extensive market research and executing relevant strategies
- Working diligently to create a niche for Innovaccer in relevant domains
- Partnering closely with Design, Tech, and Content teams to ensure correct messaging, timing, and execution of ongoing campaigns across email and web
- Work as an architect of creative digital content for extensive marketing strategies.
- Learn and understand the domain, tools, and solutions required to execute a given project
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software
- Build & maintain good health of the domains in use
- Bring in an audience for the different virtual and offline events hosted by the organization
What You Need:
- Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- Technical expertise in Email Marketing (Knowledge of Pardot is a plus).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools