Job Responsibilities: Client Service & Onboarding Specialist
Salary: ₹28,000 – ₹30,000 a month
Company: SafeGuard Global
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Manage end to end process of onboarding for GEO workers and clients.
- Facilitate creation, review, and approval of employment agreements.
- Provide local legislation and HR knowledge to clients for the location in which they are onboarding workers.
- Work collaboratively with in-country experts and local market specialists throughout the onboarding process.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of GEO processes.
- Attend client calls as needed during the onboarding period
- Ensure necessary benefits are obtained during onboarding working with relevant parties.
- Ensure background checks are completed as requested.
- Ensure worker data and onboarding documentation is completed, filed, and input prior to transfer to Operations Team.
- Adaption of the pre-created payroll calendars to issue to clients. Responsible for creation if moving into a new territory.
- Point of contact for workers queries during on boarding.