Job Responsibilities: Transcriptionist
Salary: ₹9,112 – ₹44,628 a month
Company: Soft Scribe LLC
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- The Transcription Editor is responsible for proofreading, fact-checking, and editing high-quality transcripts while listening to the audio of webcasts/conference calls covering financial reports of corporations worldwide.
- Proofread and edit transcripts against the audio of the event
- Perform Internet research to confirm all terminology, products, and names
- Maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts
- To verify the support documents provided with the audio files to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in building and maintaining terminology databases
- Work cooperatively with other editors and with other roles within the transcript
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to comprehend American accent.
- Knowledge of transcription-related software.
- Good research and browsing skills.