Job Responsibilities: Content Editor/Writer
Salary: ₹25,000 a month
Company: Outdoor Adventure Camp
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Create, develop and manage high quality content for organization’s web presence such as website, blog and other social media and online articles.
- Prepare an overall strategy for content as per discussions with marketing and product team.
- Prepare an annual plan with detail for the quarter, month, week and days to meet the content strategy finalized.
- Coordinate & Allocate work to content writers (in house as well as freelance).
- Ensure checks so as to facilitate timely deliveries from all writers.
- Making sure that ‘content style’ is adhered to writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries, editing reports and press releases, liaising with writers
- Individuals who are graduates or final year students preferably in English, marketing, communications or related field.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.