Job Responsibilities : Government Contracting Billing Specialist (Remote)
Salary : $69,018 – $112,153 a year
Company : Serco North America
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Serco is looking for top talent to join our team! We are looking for a Remote Government Contracting Billing Specialist. This role calls for a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast-paced demanding environment with strong commitment to achieving financial goals. Key attributes we are seeking for this role include both the willingness to dig deeply into details as well as the ability to assess the big picture.
You will be a part of a World Class team of Billing specialists driven to meet or exceed financial goals. This position will produce between 60 and 100+ invoices in support of various contracts depending on their complexity monthly.
In this role you will:
- Calculate and prepare government contract project invoices including necessary invoicing schedules and back-up data
- Review organizational billing practices to ensure invoice accuracy within contractual terms Federal Acquisition Regulations and DCAA requirements
- Prepare and analyze schedules for accounts receivable and unbilled receivables
- Collection follow up of invoices issued until payment arrives
- Assists in preparation and processing of final invoices utilizing both a Cumulative Allowable Cost Worksheet and Cumulative Cost Reconciliation method
- Familiar with a variety of government contracting concepts practices and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- United States Citizenship
- 5 years of relevant Billing in the Government contracting arena
- Or 5 years of relevant experience in Costpoint or experience in using an SAP Database
- Must have experienced knowledge in Excel
- Strong collections experience
- Knowledge of Account Analysis and Reconciliation
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- WAWF or other government electronic invoicing system
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act the salary range for this role is $69017.50 to $112153.44; however Serco considers several factors when extending an offer including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities a candidate’s work experience education/training and key skills.
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: email@example.com or call the HR Service Desk at
800-628-6458 option 1. Please note due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco please email Agencies@serco-na.com.
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).