Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer
Salary : ₹20,000 – ₹35,000 a month
Company : Design Script LLP
Location : Remote IN
We are looking for an ambitious and goal-driven individual with demonstrable creative skills in the field of still & motion graphics and an eagerness to grow professionally. You will be joining our squad of new entrants as a Graphic Designer (Visual Communication Designer) to work alongside an imaginative team of Web Developers Content Developers and Digital Strategists in order to create visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. You will be required to design a wide variety of creatives across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position you need to be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
**Company Description: -**
DesignScript is a boutique performance marketing agency headquartered in New Delhi India and Houston USA. We’ve been helping clients secure a positive ROI through custom tailored marketing campaigns spread across an array of platforms and tactics for the past 4 years. Combining our knack for an unorthodox approach and a team of uber workaholic tech-heads keen on using cutting edge technologies and out of the box implementation rituals we are all set to outperform the highest expectations of the industry.
- Hands-On Industrial Exposure
- Friendly Work Environment
- Monthly Perks
- Work-From-Home Opportunity
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement type size and style; and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with content writers copy writers and the marketing team as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients (when needed to) about layout and design expectations.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for digital adverts digital banners social media posts product illustrations and company logos.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
**Job Requirements: -**
- 1-2 years of proven experience in the industry.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Creative approach towards creating visual content.
- Proficient with required desktop publishing tools including Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator and QuarkXPress.
- Proficient in basic video editing through After Effects & Premier Pro.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing production website design corporate identity advertisements and multimedia design.
- Learning attitude.
Candidates who are proficient in either graphic development or video editing can apply for this position. However the ones with a good knowledge in both the fields will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹20000.00 – ₹35000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)