Job Responsibilities: Telle Caller
Salary: 17000 – 24000 per month
Company: HDFC Bank
Educational requirements: 10+2, Graduate
- Receivable Management Ensure optimum delivery from tele calling channel by maximizing resolutions/ rollbacks/ normalization/Recovery Rates Ensure productivity benchmarks set wrt calls, contacts, etc are met Ensure Optimum tool utilization by all the tele callers to augment productivity Daily Reviews with tele callers identifying and working on improvement areas Innovate and design strategies to effectively address disputes, expired, etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Bucket manager/ Centre Manager to prevent the same Ensure a healthy conversion percentage of PTPs and Settlement approvals allocated to tele callers Strategies for Inventory Control for reducing opening balance of portfolio using the rollback & normalization concepts.
- Monitor performance of tele calling teams and address performance deficiencies Conduct frequent Team meetings towards achieving better results.
- Daily updating of the numbers to the line seniors.
- Process Management Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
- Closure of hygiene and ARTS within TAT Ensure settlement letters & other process-related activities are closed within TAT Segment based analysis on the portfolio for better understanding of forwarding flows reasons across segments & take necessary corrective measures for increasing efficiencies Have dynamic allocation strategies to ensure circumstantial hiccups have minimal impact on effectiveness & efficiency parameters.
- Receivable Management
- Process Management
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in the financial Industry.