Job Responsibilities: Hindi Content Writer
Salary: ₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Managing our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Delegating tasks to writers and editors and providing feedback.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO.
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve content performance
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- At least 1-3 years of prior experience working in the content field.
- Good understanding of content best practices
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent grasp of Hindi language
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills