Job Responsibilities : Business Process Support Assistant
Salary : 25000 per month
Company : Uniform Advantage Brands
Location : Temporarily remote
Educational requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
You’re a friendly, self-motivated service professional who takes pride in delivering WOW service and delighting stakeholders and business partners. You truly enjoy helping others and feel tremendous satisfaction each time you resolve an internal problem. You thrive in an environment that encourages you to grow and to take ownership of everything you do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively take on any work request or task within the defined scope of work
- Review the data provided to you and highlight any issues, concerns or inconsistencies
- Create, Update or maintain data within the destination tools or applications
- Adhere to all work and communication protocols as instructed
- Complete all assigned work within the defined timelines or SLAs.
- Communicate any expected delays in completion of work to the team lead or relevant senior team member as soon as possible.
- Adopt the team’s best work practices
- Provide regular updates and time logs on the work tickets.
- Detail oriented person who can perform repetitive tasks with minimal errors.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with good time management skills.
- Ability to understand business process and logic and evaluate all given data against the same.
- Ability to challenge data accuracy and work with colleagues to resolve the same
- Sound decision making and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Ability to work in a high pace, group environment