Job Responsibilities : Front Desk Manager
Salary : ₹15,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Company : AURAA WELLNESS SPA
Location : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh IN
Spa Manager Responsibilities
· Demonstrate sincere customer focus and true appreciation for the guest experience.
· Develop and implement Spa goals policies and procedures.
· Responsible for leading the efficient and effective Spa operations including short- and long-term strategic planning.
· Develop and maintain adequate professional product program.
· Maintain establishment and employee professional licenses.
· Maintain pricing integrity and Spa standards.
· Produce annual marketing plan in conjunction with the MANTRA WELLNESS SPA.
· Assist with the annual public relations program; i.e. calendar of events media etc.
· Identify new business and marketing opportunities.
· Ensure compliance with MANTRA WELLNESS SPA policy and procedures.
· Planning services include food and beverage service and activities and any special requirements or events.
· Promote and sell customized spa programs to conference groups as required.
· Liaise between the hotel front office and sales operational departments; clients and guests for conference groups; and guests as required.
· Manage train and motivate all spa Co-employees.
· Perform department annual employee performance development plans.
· Biweekly spa employee schedules and department payroll.
· Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors including location product offering pricing and promotions and sales techniques.
· Establish and maintain a professional business relationship with all vendors.
· Ensure equipment and physical facility in peak condition including cleanliness and repair.
· Develop follow and ensure that all safety and emergency policies procedures and practices and adhered to.
· Participate in the annual budgeting and forecast process.
· Control costs of good purchased service supplied and labor necessary.
· Attend MANTRA WELLNESS SPA communication meetings as necessary.
· Perform all other related duties assigned by the Management.
· Ensure Guest team and personal health and safety is maintained at all times reporting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Resolve all guest/member complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Provide information and assistance to all staff and guests.
· A point of contact in the absence of the Employee
· Perform openings and or closing procedures as necessary.
· Lead the technicians and aestheticians in all issues relating to guest satisfaction safety sanitation and spa profit maximization.
· Ensure all certificates/licenses/equipment are current and maintained.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15000.00 – ₹20000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Visakhapatnam Visakhapatnam – 530009 Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- English (Required)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 10/07/2022