Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Representative
Salary: ₹20,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a CRM ticketing system
- Responsible for being available within call center queues as required by the department to respond to customer requests/incidents
- Resolves or directs issue to the correct staff member for resolution, including escalation to tier 2.
- Responsible for completing all required learning events and training.
- Responsible for operational support on a 24/7/365 basis with ability to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Other duties or projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Position requires minimum 1 year of experience working in the healthcare industry and/or customer support role call center.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills