Job Responsibilities: HR Contact Centre Associate
Salary: 25000 – 30000 per Month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus.
- 1+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs