Job Responsibilities: Fraud Investigation Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Kotak Mahindra
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- To Attend the inbound calls/make outbound calls for customers in Retail Liabilities and investigate the fraud reported by the customer
- To thoroughly understand product and process to handle complex queries for the customer
- To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer’s call
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Ensure customer “delight” and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target)
- Preferably 1-2 years with 6 months which should to be in customer service role – Understanding of call center industry an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Flexible to work 24/7 (For Females: 7AM till 8PM) including Sunday/holidays