Job Responsibilities: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Design fixtures and tools for manufacturing test and precision calibration.
- Assemble and modify mechanical components, fixtures, and subsystems for consumer electronics applications.
- Run repetitive tests with attention to detail ” Investigate design failures and iterate on/improve designs to make successful.
- Perform data analysis of test results, and generate reports of outcomes.
- Provide recommendations for design improvements with regards to assembly and manufacturing.
- Knowledge in electrical mechanical sensor/actuator, flex circuits, pogo pin, printed circuit boards.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Experience in CNC, sheet metal and rapid prototyping fabrication and material selection.
- Experience using CAD.
- Ability to make 3D models and 2D engineering drawings.
Click Here : Apply Here