Job Responsibilities: Assistant
Salary: 25000 per month
Company: Apollo Hospitals
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
For Preparing Cash Bill
- Check the day-to-day entries.
- Check the deposit amount remitted.
- Letter and eligibility to be checked for credit patients
- Check the doctor’s fees, if any.
- To check for medical equipment / consumable charges i.e. electrodes, ventilators etc.
- Check the room rent, bed transfer if any.
- Regenerate the final bill.
- Follow up the procedure before planning the final bill.
For Credit Bills
- Check the credit authorization letter about the room eligibility, limit and tie up.
- Non-medical items such as guest room service, telephones, TV, telegrams, laundry, ambulance etc. charges to be collected from the patient as per the special bill.
- Formalities as the cash patient to be completed before finalizing the bill.
- All doctors fee to be included.
- In case of credit bill, an undertaking letter to be obtained from the patient as per the policy.
- Bill to be generated with the complete breakup details of services rendered.
- Dispatch to Finance Department for follow-up and payments.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.