Job Responsibilities: Customer Service
Salary: Not Disclosed
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- The role requires to manage customer support team and liaise with internal stakeholders across sales, operations, cataloguing, finance and merchandising to enhance consumer experience. Implement processes and technology automations to efficiently scale up the team’s capacity in a hypergrowth environment.
- Lead the Customer Service Team and set up Processes to improve overall KPIs related to customer service
- Plan, strategize and execute the most efficient team structure required to meet KPIs
- Project manage improvements on Puma.com site to ensure enhanced consumer experience
- Monitor customer satisfaction survey ratings, net promoter score or any other survey/ feedback ratings taken from customers and ensure continuous improvement if below target.
- Enhance customer experience with technology automations around refunds, chatbots etc.
- MBA/PGDBM from Tier I Business School or equivalent certification and/or Bachelors’ Degree from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Customer support/customer experience with 2+ years managing large teams with operational complexity
- Six sigma certifications will be preferred
- Experience in eCommerce industry is an advantage
- Ability to take ownership and deliver in a fast-paced start-up like environment.