Job Responsibilities: Technical Data Entry Assistant
Salary: 25000 a month
Company: Seaspan Ship Management Ltd.
Education Qualification: 12th
This is an administrative support role and is primarily responsible for data entry into Fleet Management Systems, adopted by this company.
- Is familiar with the Health, Safety, Environmental Protection and Quality Policy (PL-005) and understands the responsibilities under the Environmental Management System (EMS). In keeping with this and other compliance policies, understand the duty to report any environmental noncompliance and/or concern to the- manager or members of the senior management team (including the highest level of management) either directly or through the open reporting system as per Management System guidelines.
- Perform data entry into Fleet Management Systems as guided by the management and as per the company principles.
- With the comprehension of the structure and nature of FMS, to be able to assist and correspond with fleet vessels in FMS matters.
- Regularly update the management on the progress of data entry through Project Management Tool
- Maintain a structured filing system of mails and documents pertaining to FMS.
- To assist in compiling reports, responding to routine emails or other office administration
- Graduate, preferably with marine /science / technical background.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills (efficiency in typing) with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Well versed in MS office, especially with excel software.
- Previous exposure to any ERP software is desirable.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and diligent.