Job Responsibilities: Video Editor
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- These videos may include – promos, instructional, tutorials, course content, and others.
- You’ll know handling the basic camera and lighting equipment to produce crisp videos
- Work with the team, rather direct the team to deliver high-quality video content, video editing, including animation, special effects.
- Produce short video clips and graphics for social media. Creativity should come naturally to you.
- Create and build graphics for video projects.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing, also assist with monitoring “Live Streaming” of events.
- Identify best practices for video edits and evolve daily operations as necessary.
- Ensure video delivery follows prompt timelines.
- Encoding of video and audio content, video content capture & publishing
- Research additional footage, photos, or music needed for video projects.