Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
Salary: ₹25,000 a month
Education Qualification: 12th
Age: 18 years or above
What will you do?
- Receive inbound customer calls & chat requests from patients with questions and concerns that they might have regarding the service.
- Present a positive and professional face to clients, health plan members, and workforce
- Adhere to assigned shift times and maintain daily productivity requirements.
- Seek to support requested overtime to meet unexpected high-volume requirements.
- Escalate member complaints immediately if any to the customer success manager.
- Follow departmental procedures when communicating with patients.
- Respond well to coaching and supervision.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching. Assist with training fellow employees, as needed.
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities.