Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Associate
Salary: 30000 per month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: 12th pass
In this role, you will get to:
- Be the Point of Contact: Answer inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. Respond to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. Up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with the customer and/or team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; preferably with experience working on CRM applications
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience.