Job Responsibilities: Junior Executive
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹30,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent coordination with different stakeholders and building strong relationships with internal customers – Delivery Heads, Delivery Managers and Project Managers
- Provide Strong reporting and analytical information support to management team through periodic reporting dashboards.
- Keep data ready with respect to availability of people- project buffers, upcoming releases, deployable pools, unbilled resources, internal job postings and ads to fulfill steep demand and share fulfillment strategy with delivery team.
- Work on Individual profiles and make necessary correction before submitting for Client interview, new offerings etc.
- Managing Allocations & De-allocations across Geographies/ Verticals/ Service-Lines in timely manner.
- Ensure feedback is in place for engineers released from project as a part of employee project transfer process.
- Ensure resume of all resources including new joiners are maintained in Organization Format and stored at common space for easy access.
- Ensure resource allocation portal is updated with correct allocation details all the time.
- Org contribution :Contribute to activities that are planned in the organization (Events, Knowledge sharing sessions etc)
SKills and Qualification
- Excellent communication skills – MBA background
- Graduation/PG degree in HR, Resource management stream is preferred
- Passionate about managing data, keeping it accurate – MUST HAVE need
- Collaborative in nature and a task master