Job Responsibilities: Mobility Assistant
Salary: 10000 – 25000 per month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work independently to meet the MC/assignee requirements to ensure a successful mobility experience.
- Participate in regular and ad hoc meetings with onshore team.
- Communicate effectively with MC regarding expectation management, capacity, training needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with MC as well as key operational stakeholders from the respective region e.g. Internal Tax & Immigration Experts, Finance, Onboarding teams.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service mindset and a desire to deliver exceptional service.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels including internal and external partners and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize objectives and management all aspects of the role.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and analytical skills.
Click Here: Apply Now