Job Responsibilities: US Customer Support Executive
Salary: 10000 – 25000 per month
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive who will offer excellent customer service and support. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for ensuring that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers. To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Mentor the juniors.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers