Job Responsibilities: Hindi and Sanskrit Teacher
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Company: Sherwood High
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as a teacher with minimum of 3-5 years of teaching experience in ICSE board is preferable.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the subject(s) (both for 2nd & 3rd language) she will be teaching.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops, and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class .
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing, and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking, and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student’s progress.