Job Responsibilities: Subject Matter Expert – Chemistry
Salary: 25000 Per month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Curriculum and content design for high school or secondary grades suitable for online teaching
• The content design should use best pedagogical practices – identify key learning objectives, use
lesson flow that enhances students’ learning and use appropriate visual aids such as
image/diagrams, gifs, and short video clips.
• Create storyboards through brainstorming with the team.
• Coordinate with the graphic media team to create necessary visual aids to be used in content.
• Design in-class and post class assessments and worksheets.
• Create, update & review supplementary content materials like short notes, assignments, tests,
quizzes, Mock test series etc.
• Be responsible for achieving Learning experience and Learning outcome improvement goals.
• Track student performance data and feedback. Use them to identify gaps in content.