Job Responsibilities: Ecommerce Specialist
Salary: 25000 per month
Company: Digital Hub Solution LLC
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, v lookups, etc.) to stay organized.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices
- Prior Experience into International Market.