Job Responsibilities : TFIX Program and Entrepreneur Partner Associate
Salary : 30000 per month
Company : TeachForIndia
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
- Ideate, plan and organize events for the incubation year towards the four goals of TFIx. (Example: TFIx Institute, Learning Circles, Design Webinars for Entrepreneurs and Teach For India city visits, TFIx Fellowship site visits and anything else needed).
- Co-create agenda for Learning circles with the Program Partners.
- Coordinate across teams for the planning and execution of the multiple events through the Incubation year.
- Establish processes for maintaining a repository for resources.
- Collecting surveys at the beginning, mid and end of the year, feedback from Entrepreneurs, etc.
- Analyzing and presenting trends towards improvising the program
- Taking feedback from Entrepreneurs Partners and improvising the incubation year stronger
- Supporting their Manager in implementing Entrepreneur Partner (Alumni Entrepreneurs) strategies wherever needed.
Experiences and Expectations
- Two years of Teach For India Fellowship experience
- Experience of having planned and executed complex projects with multiple priorities in a college or work setting
- Experience of having collaborated effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
- Experiences of having taken initiative in the past