Job Responsibilities : Delivery Driver
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Company : Namma auto Bijapur
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Educational requirements : High School
Delivery Boy Responsibilities:
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning washing refueling and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Delivery Boy Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: From ₹20000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving 2-Wheeler: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- LMV License (Preferred)
- Motorcycle (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 10/07/2022