Job Responsibilities: Internship
Salary: ₹18,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
What will you do?
- Be the face of Atlan, helping deliver a stellar customer experience. Own the lifecycle of Atlan users from on-boarding, setup, to day-to-day engagements, including serving as the point of contact for handling problems and requests for support.
- Craft delightful user experiences during onboarding and all subsequent touchpoints by owning customer communications across various channels.
- Follow established SOPs and processes to provide advisory support for customers
- Own Atlan’s product documentation & training content, and crafting well-written user-facing communications and documentation.
- Assist the product team in the identification and reporting of product trends and abnormalities
- Maintain an accurate record of customer interactions and support conversations
What makes you a match for us?
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership and have demonstrated an aptitude for project & stakeholder management
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an emphasis on clarity, and problem-solving.
- A high rate of learning, natural curiosity, and eagerness to get to the bottom of problems, debate opinions to find the truth.