Job Responsibilities: Freelance Account Helpdesk Support
Salary: ₹16,000 – ₹17,500 a month
Company: IWG Careers
Education requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
IWG currently has openings for “Account Helpdesk Agents” working within our Customer Service Team. As an Account Helpdesk Agent you play a key role in ensuring our Customers have a Great Day at Work – everyday – by carrying out the below tasks.
- Handling customer service queries via telephone and email.
- Resolve account, billing, and payment queries.
- Provide first-contact resolution where possible.
- Update Customers on the progress of their query when first-contact resolution is not possible.
- Liaise with non-customer-facing departments and local field teams to provide speedy resolution to our Customers.
- Manage Customer complaints and queries in the designated system.
- Meet agreed SLA’s – regardless of support required from additional departments the responsibility of providing resolution within SLA lies with the Account Helpdesk Agent.
- Work towards both individual and team targets daily.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (Read and Write)
- Excellent math skills
- Basic Accounting is an added advantage