Job Responsibilities: Customer Support Representative
Salary: 10000 – 25000 per month
Education requirements: 12th Pass
Customer Support Representative serves as a primary point of contact for our customers to handle inbound and outbound requests via phone, chat, and web channels, and ensure that all valid requests are resolved timely and efficiently delivering best in class customer experience.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a CRM ticketing system
- Responsible for being available within call center queues as required by the department to respond to customer requests/incidents
- Resolves or directs issue to the correct staff member for resolution, including escalation to tier 2.
- Responsible for completing all required learning events and training.
- Responsible for operational support on a 24/7/365 basis with ability to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High School Diploma minimum, some college or technical education is a plus
- Relevant Certifications considered an asset, HDI, etc.