Job Responsibilities : Real Estate Salesperson
Salary : $44,497 – $173,757 a year
Company : Keller Williams Realty
Location : Remote US
Compensation: Generous Commission with Part-time or Full-time.
Keller Williams Realty is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world.
At KW You Can:
- Make a six-figure sales income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic team atmosphere
- Work independently with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your sales business
As a Real Estate Agent You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting using KW’s proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Phone duty answering phones for new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Sales- Management
- Host Open House Parties
- Team building- Profit Share
- _Business Development
Description of Duties:
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Skills/Qualifications: Understanding the Customer Prospecting Skills People Skills Problem Solving Motivation for Sales Territory Management Legal Compliance Independence Professionalism Meeting Sales Goals Negotiations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews and resolves all title issues.
- Secure signed title examination or commitment.
- Order releases or transfers.
- Check legal description and Seller’s name against title commitment for legal documents.
- Check sales price on Purchase and Sale agreement and match the HUD.
- Verify premiums and all fees are calculated correctly on HUD.
- Confirm loan check is “good funds”.
- Resolve all curative issues.
- Have releases or transfers sent to appropriate parties.
- Check Settlement Statement against disbursement sheet to make sure correct charges have been paid to the correct payees.
- Have knowledge and be able to perform all Processing Assistants duties as needed.
- Cover in any department when shorthanded.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Were hiring a Real Estate agent to show houses and sell property for people. At first there will be a lot of training about what we do and how to do it but you’ll be selling property in no time. We expect that you have basic knowledge in what a house is you know the difference between a bed room and the bathroom and maybe you even know how to read. You will need to be able to communicate with people and make sure they are comfortable with the sale of their house while providing them with reliable information about the process.
- Maintain current real estate listings and manage the database.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time Contract Temporary
Pay: $44496.77 – $173757.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote